A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Day

Some might recall me occasionally mentioning that the reason A Primer on Special Needs and the Law has never had a blog roll is because I have never come across any Canadian legal blogs that I
felt would be relevant to my readers.

Well, today that changes. May I introduce:

Mr. J.P. Boyd and his blawg, 


Mr. Boyd presently serves as the executive director of the Canadian Research Institute for Law and the Family, prior to which he practiced family law in Vancouver, British Columbia as a litigator, mediator, arbitrator and parenting coordinator.

To quote Mr. Boyd, "The information provided in this blog relates to the laws and dispute resolution processes of Canada."

Although not directed to legal issues faced by persons with disabilities, per se, the blawg appears to have a nice mix of material oriented to helping self-represented litigants and information on initiatives underway across the country to increase access to justice.

* For anyone wondering, no, I have not forgotten my promise to continue our discussion in the "Let's Talk Landon Webb Guardianship" posts. All things come to those that wait.

No comments: