A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Monday, November 12, 2007

Big News ... SPD Policy Documents Now Available

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait...

At least that's what they say.
And they might just be right.

I am very pleased to report that the actual policy documents for the Direct Family Support, Independent Living Support and Alternative Family Support programs are all now available on the Department of Community Services website.

General information on each program can also be found on the DCS website here, here and here.
And, of course, on this blawg ... DFS, ILS, AFS and SPD Progam -What's In A Name.

2 comments:

Kimberly Smith said...

And the wheels go round and round... Shall we be optimistic? Hmmm. Lets flip a coin... Heads! I win! (which means I get to read all this stuff in preparation for the next round of advocacy) Thanks again for the info, Michelle... You Rock!

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Thanks.You're right. I do rock!
Yup, round and round. That's why I let you guys go first... to get all the kinks out for what its my turn.