A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Your Reading List ~ Tax Planning and RDSP Info

Yes, there are many, many things I would like to post about, including the remaining portion of that human rights and employment discussion.

No, no, I'm sorry, I just can't get to that right now. But, never fear, I have not forgotten.

There's also more to be said on the subject of the RDSP in Nova Scotia (or should I say the lack of the RDSP in Nova Scotia), of course, but that, too, I am afraid, will have to wait for another day.

For now, however, I can point you to what appears to be a very comprehensive article that I stumbled today, entitled "Disabilities, Special Needs and Financial Planning". Although it's dated May, 2008, it covers traditional income tax issues for individuals with disabilities, the RDSP and Henson Trusts, as well as topics like the RESP and life insurance.

Speaking of the RDSP, I also came across a very nice article which seems to cover off most of the details, all in one place.

So. There be your reading list.
Not bad for a Sunday of non-blogging, I think. Wouldn't you agree?

Update: And if you just can't get seem to satisfy your appetite around income tax issues for individuals with disabilities, might I suggest you go back and peruse this set of links from this time last year?

Seeing as how it is that time of year, once again, alas.

No comments: