And I think it's a very good thing I went, considering I have been asked by Caregivers NS to speak at the RDSP session in their upcoming Atlantic Caregivers Expo at the Exhibition Park in Halifax.
The Expo is on for two days, May 9 and 10, 2009, and the RDSP presentation will be on the Saturday afternoon, May 8th.
And as promised, I now have the list of presentations which will be offered at the Atlantic Caregivers Expo on May 9 and 10, 2009, at the Exhibition Park in Halifax, NS.
Along with the RDSP session, they include topics such as
- Who is Taking Care?: Accessing Primary Health Care and Support for Dementia Caregivers
- Medication Review Program
- Nova Scotia Pharmacare Programs
- Adult Day Programs
- Demystifying Mental Health Services and Supports
- The ABCs of Long Term Care Insurance
- Care for the Caregiver and
- The Basics of Estate Planning
And don't forget, admission is free.
See you there.