A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Live and in Person ... aka Shameless Self Promotion

And if that's not enough to scare you away, nothing will.

But just in case anyone is still interested, I will be giving a presentation on "Legal Capacity and Supported Decision Making" (aka "Guardianship - Do I Need It and How Can I Get it Without Losing an Arm and a Leg?") next Saturday, April 17th, 2010 @ 10:30 at the Alderney Gate Public Library, 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth.

The presentation is courtesy of the HACL so I thank them for that.

If you're even a semi-regular reader of this blawg, you will know the general direction in which I will be headed with this. In which case, what you just might find more interesting novel than anything I have to say is the first hand experience of a fellow parent who recently obtained guardianship of her son without a lawyer.

So I hope to see you there. Bring your thoughts and concerns. Ask your questions. We will do the best we can.

Update: And yeah, that Guardianship package, still a work in progress. But it is progressing. I still have another week, right?

Update II: Apparently registration is filling up fast. Which might have been one thing I forgot to mention - you can find registration details here.

No comments: