A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Friday, December 24, 2010

... And To All a Good Night

My how time flies ... it seems like Christmas does a better job of sneaking up on me with each passing year!

I must admit that this is my favourite holiday though - the cold and snow outside (although no snow yet this year) and the warmth and love of family and friends inside. 

There is nothing I enjoy better, nothing which gives me more peace than sitting in a darkened room, illuminated only by a Christmas tree and admiring its beauty.  It is a time to muse, review, reflect, renew and rejuvenate.

For no matter what may have transpired this past year (through both the highs and the lows), there is the sure knowledge that hope springs anew for the future. And although there is assuredly much, much work yet to be done in the future, there are also many victories to be celebrated in the past.

So to all my readers, both old and new ... a Very Merry Christmas to you and you family.  And to All  a Good Night.

No comments: