A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Friday, January 27, 2012

So Much To Post ...

... so little time!

I do have many, many things I want to share with you, dear readers.

From a question to see how interested some might be in a new little project I have up my sleeve to a post chock-full of highly "educatable" links, to information on a NBACL financial website, to more on the issue of obesity as a disability to ... well, you get the point.

Actually, that's part of the reason why I've mused about the possibility of using Twitter in the past - just to have the ability to post quick little notes on things that come across my desk, without having  to take the time to do a full blawg post.

At some later point,  a few of those things may get a more in-depth look in the form of a blawg post. But at least there would be less likelihood of things getting lost altogether. Because, yes, I must sadly admit, that  by the time I have a chance to get back and look at some items with an eye to a blawg post, I realize they're really too dated to bother with.

So, having said that, now seems a good enough time as any to ask yet again ... would anyone be interested in following me on Twitter for that purpose?

I can pretty much guarantee you that you would find a much more consistent (to say nothing of greater) flow of interesting things coming your way. Because the vast majority of the time, it's time and not material that I lack; blawg posts taking a fair bit more time to compose than they do to read. So tell me what you think.

And now, in penance for having not yet gotten to any of those things I still intend to share with you, I point you to the Places To Be List in the sidebar, which I did manage to update this evening with some new current happening events.

And with that, I will bid you a fond adieu. Until we meet again.
Which, you know, shouldn't be too long from now...

No comments: