A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All in a Twitter

It's all in a twitter, I am.

It finally happened. I done went and did it! *

Admittedly, what finally made me branch out to Twitter was the need to keep an eye on my daughter's shenanigans, but as long as I was already there ...

Won't you please come tweet with me?

As I've mused before, I intend to use am using Twitter to throw out those interesting little tidbits I so often come across on the Road to Hell (it being paved with good intentions and all), but never actually get around to blogging about.

That's right - I have just already begun to Tweet. Hope to see you there!

Does this officially make me a Twit? 
Do my feathers look okay??

No comments: