reachAbility will be offering free form-filling assistance at two drop-in locations in the Halifax Regional Municipality, as well as by appointment in their Halifax office. The clinic is said to be designed to help people through the process of any application, form or document they may need assistance to complete.
These are some of the things the service can provide:
- Assistance filling out simple applications
- Assistance filling out government forms
- Assistance filling out court forms
- Help finding legal information and other resources
- Providing referrals to other legal, social or community programs
Check out the reachAbility website for times and locations.
So, as I said, a good deal if you live in the right area. Perhaps the rest of us need to be lobbying to have such services offered in the ROP.
* ROP = Rest of the Province