There are activities and programs for both physically and mentally challenged youth and their parents/caregivers.
Here's just a sample
- a workshop for children with brothers and sisters with special needs;
- a new sexual education program teaching lessons, facilitating activities and leading discussions covering a variety of issues related to sexual health such as self-image, dating and relationships, emotions, sexual identity, and safe practices;
- the January - May 2010 Launch Program (for caregivers of challenged youth in junior or senior high school);
- a preschool leisure program; and
- and a six-week Junket of food and fun (learning how to plan, shop for, and prepare healthy snacks and meals)
Oh, yeah. The registration form can be found here.