A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Penny For Your Thoughts

Yes, it's been a mite bit quiet around here lately.

And, no, I have neither forgotten nor lost track of the Legal Guardianship Kit.

It is, in fact, dare I say it ... complete.

But. I both want another lawyer to review it and to submit a copyright application before I let the not-so-little critter venture out on its own into the big wide world. So, for that, I'm afraid, you will have to wait just a little bit longer.

But I was wondering whether this might be a good time (since I seem to be a little less than inspired when it comes to ideas for blawg posts at the moment) to solicit ideas from the readership.

So here we go again.

If there is any topic in particular you would care to know more about, either in general or with a particular question ... speak now or forever hold your peace. Or, at least, until the next time my Blogging Muse goes AWOL and I solicit suggestions.

Just joking - feel free to suggest topics or ask questions any time. I was just trying to ... motivate you.

You can use the comment feature at the bottom of this post or drop me an email by following the profile link on the top sidebar.

And if not, I will just keep busy with other things. Until inspiration strikes again.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

No comments: