A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christmas in August

It was a warm Sunday afternoon when I sat at my computer, having just completed another blawg post. When what to my wondering eyes did I see but that as part of Blogger's update to their design options, I can now add pages to the blawg with just a click of a button.  It's true - Christmas really has come early!

So now you will see an "About Me" tab on the top of every blawg page.  Click on the link to find out more than you ever wanted to know about your humble scribe. 

And stay tune for more new "pages" to follow - I am hopeful that when the time comes I just might be able to use this new page option as a way of offering the Legal Guardianship Kit for purchase to those who are interested without having to deal with creating an entirely new website. 

For now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: