A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Merry Christmas and Almost Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and almost Happy New Year and all that good stuff ...

My "early" New Year's Resolution (not that I generally make any so you all should all feel "special", if you know what I mean) is to get back to blogging on at least a [ahem] semi-regular basis. And just in case you doubt my bona fides, I am pleased to advise that I have already written (although not yet published) my next substantial blawg post concerning accommodation in special education.

Alas, you will have to wait a few days to see that - hey, I have to at least try to give myself a head start here ... it's only fair, right?


Come back in a couple of days, okay? Promise?


No comments: