A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
~Yoko Ono

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Yeah .... About This Whole Blogging Thing

If you followed the first link in my last post, you might have noticed that I'm much more productive on the MMC Legal Service's FB page than I am here. 

That's because it's so much quicker and easier to post a link to some current event or issue, adding my thoughts in a few lines of text than it is to pen a meaningful blawg post. 

Trust me when I say it takes me a lot longer to write a post than it does you to read it.

That's why I am throwing out the following two thoughts for your consideration.

  • You might want to follow the FB page to keep more up-to-date with current goings-on.
  • This gives the added benefit of being able to either DM or use the Contact Me option on the MMC Legal Services' website should you see something you think would benefit from a more in-depth discussion.

Take your time. I'll be right here waiting.

No comments: